Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Visayas Blogging Summit Cebu 2011

 I missed the first Visayas Blogging Summit in Iloilo last year but I am glad that it will be happening here in Cebu.  I am really excited to meet bloggers offline and learn something new from the speakers of the event.

"This year, the VBS 2011 organizers are taking a step forward by providing our participants world-class talks that will better improve their craft as social media users.

With the theme, “Blogging and Beyond”, the 2011 Visayas Blogging Summit this year will highlight the value of blogging as a potent tool in community development and in encouraging community participation.

We have divided the talk into segments.A more interactive learning experience awaits the participants."





Of course, my schedule is free for that day and I am ready on November 26, 2011 Saturday 7:30AM to 5:00PM SM City Cebu.
I am inviting bloggers and non-bloggers to join this free event.  
How to join? Just click here.

MAIN ORGANIZER

Cebu Bloggers Society CBS

CO-ORGANIZER

SM City CebuNew  Logo

DIAMOND SPONSORS

Virtual Staff Finder

GOLD SPONSORS

Solid Hosting Maribago | Panglao | Sumilon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.