Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My 1 Year and 19 Days Old Netbook MSI Wind U100 Plus

Last September 29, 2011 was the birthday of my boyfriend and also the day my MSI Wind U100 Plus netbook is already a year old.  I named this Rave after my boyfriend's nickname.  If you could see the previous photos, right now it is so very dusty. Ha ha ha! I think I am already too lazy to clean it.


So far, I have no problem using this net book aside from a time that it was so slow to respond.  I think it is because my desktop are so messy with the files.  It is all cluttered and I haven't clean them yet.  I can only work on this when I am writing an article outside but there are times, my sister uses this for browsing.

I've been thinking to buy a laptop for another investment.  I don't know when will it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.