Thursday, October 27, 2011

Money Magnet Seminar in Cebu

Disclaimer: This is not a paid blog post nor sponsored.

I am really excited for this Money Magnet Seminar in Cebu by John Calub.  I only knew this guy when he was featured in Rated K and shared his secrets to success.  He already created several seminars in the country especially here in Cebu.  I want to learn how he manages his money to be a millionaire. Of course, I want to be a millionaire so freakin' bad.

I am also into investing right now.  I am really thankful with my earnings online because I have able to save some money (compared with my previous *offline* jobs).  I am happy that I am surrounded by matured and business-minded people who are thinking about their future and wealthy enough at a very young age.  I want to be a young millionaire!

Just so you know I have few friends (mostly in college) who are into businesses right now.  They really inspire me.  They even have their own streams of passive income, meaning, they let their money work for them.  I am also enjoying passive income right now.  So it is not really a worry for me if I can't work for few days.

Money Magnet Seminar will be happening on November 20, 2011, Sunday from 8AM to 7PM at SM Cebu Trade Hall North Reclamation Area Cebu City.  For the ticket, I have a friend who has the tickets.  I can ask her to reserve a ticket for me and I will just pay her on the spot.  If you're interested, please leave a comment on this blog and I will send her a message so that you can contact her.

The investment fee for this seminar is only worth P500 (the regular price was P8000).  I have to grab this opportunity since this would be my first time to attend this kind of seminar.

You can find the info herehere and here.

Are you in the journey of building wealth? Have you attended seminars such like this? Share your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.