Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Undas 2011

Yesterday, my mom, sister, my aunt, cousin, niece, nephew and I went to the cemetery to visit our loved ones.  We brought umbrellas with us because it was raining.  These are some of the pictures we have. By the way, I was having fun taking candlelight photography.  Will post the pictures on my photography blog


My niece and nephew doing some wacky pose.

My sister requested to take snapshots of them.

She wanted to pose over here.

I, mom and sis

Anyway, of course we never forgot to pray for all the souls in heaven.  Have you stayed overnight in the cemetery?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.