Thursday, November 24, 2011

Money Magnet Seminar at SM City Cebu

After from the free seminar I have experienced from Keys To Success and Prosperity by John Calub,  I went to the Money Magnet Seminar last November 20, 2011 together with my college friends.  We invested P500 for the said event and I must say it is really worth it.

We have a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE mind!
with Manilyn, Christine, Me, JJ, and Dianne
It was a whole day seminar from 8AM to 7PM.
Sir John Calub with participants taking a picture with him.
You know what? I have never learned anything from the seminar.  As what Sir John Calub said, there is no need to learn from him or from the seminar because we already learned it since we were young and he just wanted us to expand our AWARENESS. YOU and I have INFINITE POTENTIAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.