Thursday, November 10, 2011

Keys to Success and Prosperity by John Calub

I am very happy and should I say very lucky that a friend of mine, Dianne, invited me for a FREE seminar about Keys to Success and Prosperity by John Calub at Crown Regency Hotel.  The seminar happened last night from 6PM to 11PM.  I was also with Manilyn.  These girls were my classmates in college.

My ticket reserved by Dianne :)
A lot of people attended the free seminar.  Actually if Dianne never told me about this, I wouldn't have the chance to experience the opportunity.  We were located at the back part but fortunately Sir John Calub made his entrance at the back so at least we had the chance to see him in person.

Several people attended the free seminar
The sound system was loud and clear so even though we were at the back it was very clear to us what Sir John Calub had shared.  We took notes about his practical tips and secrets.  Actually those are really simple and easy to understand.  All you have to do is to act.

Hesitant to check greater than 10K to 20K but tempted to check greater than 20K to 50K
Manilyn and I were hesitant to check our monthly income.  We were laughing because it sounds to good to be true to us.  The three girls (Dianne, Manilyn and I) are home-based workers and we also have other jobs that earn us extra income.  We are enjoying at the same time. ^_^

Keys to Success and Prosperity by John Calub
Even though I only worked one hour with my online job yesterday, the seminar was really worth the time because I have learned a lot from a successful person like John Calub.  I love the positive energy I gained last night. I am confident that I will be able to achieve my goals. Indeed, attending the seminar is really a nice welcome for my birthday.

It ended at 11PM and my boyfriend went to the hotel  from Lapu-Lapu City to see me.  His work ended at 9PM.  We decided to have our very, very late dinner at McDonald's which it was just a walking distance from the hotel. Perfect timing that today is also his day-off.  He sent me home and arrived at 1:30AM.

At 12 midnight, Adam sang a happy birthday song to me! <3 <3 <3
Last night had me a blast WELCOME for my birthday.  It was like an advance birthday gift given by successful people.  I am looking forward for the Money Magnet Seminar on November 20, 2011 at SM City Cebu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.