Sunday, November 20, 2011

During My Birthday

Ten days ago was my birthday.  I just want to share some pictures and stories on what happened that day.  My birthday celebration was very simple.  I spent few hours in the morning working my online job.  Since that day was a day-off of my boyfriend as what I've mentioned on my previous post.

Adam gave this to me

Goofing around

Bosconian and Technologian

Putting the cake in the refrigerator
Actually it's my first time to eat a Red Ribbon cake.

Happy Birthday Kitch!!!

From Dudge
Kitch and Dudge - our endearment

The male cat took a sleep in the window but he looked at the camera and pose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.