Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bob Hairstyle - Back With My Short Hair

After how many months of being a career woman (echus lang!), I decided to have a make-over.  I've been so losyang and I look so old with my long hair before.  My hair wasn't really taken cared of because in the morning I don't usually comb my hair unless I go somewhere else.  My hair was so boring with a ponytail.


On November 3 was my day-off.  Before that day, I already looked for a hairstyle on the internet.  I have a heart-shaped face so a Bob hairstyle is for me.


I went to Franzy Hair Salon in Tabunok, Cebu.  My hairstylist gave me a better suggestion for my hair.  Ateh (he or she?) gave me a hair treatment.  My hair was really dry.  I don't know if I could maintain for a hair treatment twice a month but I guess I should prefer buying my own hair treatment and do this at home.

Do you prefer long hair or short hair?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.