Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Book: Pisobilities by Francisco J. Colayco

Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to SM City Cebu then we went to National Bookstore and bought this book Pisobilities by Francisco J. Colayco.  Yeah, I've been collecting books about personal finance.  The book is in pure Tagalog or Filipino so it was kind of nosebleed to me.  It would be fun if it's a mix of Tagalog and English.

It's only P95.00. I just love going to bookstores and find some very interesting to read about personal finance. You can see some of the books here and here.

What other personal finance books can you recommend to me? ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.