Friday, August 24, 2012

Random Blogging #3 - Fun with Adobe Photoshop

I don't know what to blog right now because I am so busy with my freelance life this week from full-time to part time work.  Since I only have 8 hours left from full time so I just want to visit my blog and update it.

Anyway, I had fun with Adobe Photoshop because I got a gig at Fiverr.com.  It was converting a black and white picture to a colored one.  I just Googled a tutorial and found it on YouTube.


It was like I am a noobs in Ps because I am not really totally familiar with all the functions but happy to see online tutorials for free.

So do you also have gigs at Fiverr.com?

By the way, you can see some of my works at www.fotografirox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.