Saturday, August 04, 2012

Happy 5th Year Anniversary AdamRox

Yeah, 5 years of being in a LOVE-HATE relationship and we are always there for each other, from BEST to WORST.  Here are some of our pics from the present and way back few years. Tsk, sorry we don't have our pictures for 2008 and 2007 because the pictures we had were on Friendster.

July 2012

January 2012

August 2011
November 2010
March 2009
Hehehehe! So we gotta see each other this Sunday since it's his day off.  He just called me awhile ago and greeted me happy 5th year anniversary.  He is working on a night shift right now.  That's all for today and I need to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.