Thursday, August 09, 2012

Dermclinic at SM City Cebu

Yesterday, I had an emergency looking for a dermatologist because of my skin allergy.  I got my skin allergy when I was working as a service crew of a quick service restaurant.  Because of it's free meal, I always eat crispy fried chicken.


It got worse when I ate at Joven's Grill with a lot of sea foods like shrimps and crabs. I got a dark stain on my lips as if I was smoking but no, I don't. I bought petroleum jelly and applied it on my lips and the itchiness subsided.

Last Tuesday, I bought Maybelline's lip balm with menthol flavor and applied it on my lips.  It got irritated and my lips got itchy again.  I realized that it is time for me to go to a dermatologist.  I searched online and found Dermclinic.  So yesterday I went there.

The doctor speaks Tagalog and so I was doing my TagLish (Tagalog-English). Napakahirap mag Tagalog kaya? Hahahaha! Gusto ko sana mag Cebuano. Anyway, the doctor is good.

I spent less than P1,500 yesterday together with the consultation fee and medicines. Yes, I have these two anti-histamines that I will take each day in a week: for morning and during bed time. I also have this anti-inflammatory ointment to apply on affected areas.  Their consultation fee is P350.

Dermclinic SM City Cebu 
2/F SM City Cebu, North Reclamation Area, San Jose dela Montana corner M.J. Cuenca, Cebu City
Tel. Nos. +63 (032) 232-0752/ 234-3253

After 7 days, I need to go back for a follow-up.


Have you been to Dermclinic? What can you say about their services?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.