Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Where Was I Last Weekend?

Last Sunday, my boyfriend and I went to an island for an escape or should I say an escapade Ahahaha! I never told any of my clients of my short vacation because I had not seen them online last week. We had an overnight stay and I should say it was bitin. 3 days and 2 nights would be the best.


Lulz.

Anyway, I haven't done uploading all the pictures to my Facebook album so I just leave you here now.  I'll blog about this. Waah! Oh well, I'm not yet done with my Bohol tour blog posts. Hehehe! 


Can you guess where was I last weekend? I'm sure you've been here too. ^___^

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.