Friday, August 31, 2012

Earthquake in Cebu at 8:50PM

Woah! The earthquake I felt earlier was strong. Of course, I am facing in front of the computer working on my online job. I didn't count how many seconds but it was long. The earthquake earlier was stronger and longer than the first time I felt it last February. Goodness I am so worried right now with the shaking of the earth's crust.

Update:

It has the intensity of 7.9 magnitude.

Epicenter: East of Sulangan, Easter Samar

Woah scary!

You can get the updates here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.