Friday, September 30, 2011

As Always, Busy As A Bee

I have no pictures to upload right now but I have lots of pictures that need to be uploaded from my camera.  Things were so busy and my brain is really disorganized for having a lack of sleep and I've been thinking a lot.  Do you think this is bad for my health?

Last September 27 was my mom's birthday.  Her celebration was very simple.  My two siblings gave her birthday cakes and I only gave her money for spaghetti or salad but we ended up buying meals from Jollibee.  She had no time to cook because she was also busy with our sari-sari store.  Come to think of it, we were the only two people left at home.

That day, my boyfriend went over to our house and greeted my mom a happy birthday.  He came over because his co-workers ordered mugs from me.  Obviously, that day was very busy.  There were customers came over to print their pictures from Facebook.  I haven't done my online job that day.

After two days that was yesterday, it was my boyfriend's birthday on September 29.  I waited for 12 midnight just to greet him through SMS.  He is working on a night shift and told me that he would go home to spend his birthday at home and back to work at night still on the same day.  What I did yesterday was I bought cake for him.  Of course, I took picture of the cake.  Hehehe!  Before he went to work, we had a stopover at Chowking and eat a lot.

By the way, it's the last day of my Level-Up Anniversary Giveaway.  Don't forget to join! This will be my last post for September but still I'll be posting my happenings on October.  Things are getting busy lately. Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.