Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gelatissimo Treat for Myself

I know this is kind of late post but I just want to share this to you.  Still at SM City Cebu and had a solo flight last Dec. 9, 2011 I decided to feel good for myself.  If you have been following my mobile blog and have read my first mobile blog post it was all about Gelatissimo.

A luxury ice cream
It is a small cup and one scoop is worth P100.  If you want two flavors or two scoops in a cup you will just add P50 for a total of P150.  I thought this scoop was not enough for me but I was wrong.  Indeed it was too much for me.  Since this ice cream is made of natural ingredients, well, it is very sweet.  Sometimes my tonsils were hurting.  I wished I had my boyfriend that time.


Anyway, I was able to finish the ice cream by myself.  I bought some bread for a good pair.

Choc Dip - my ice cream


Christmas of Chocolate - 12 or 16 flavors (correct me please!)
So how's your Gelatissimo experience? I wish they have mango flavor for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.