Monday, December 19, 2011

Halo Mobile Clothing at SM City Cebu

When I got my Samsung Galaxy Y for my birthday I was really looking for cellphone case but found nothing.  Although I know how to make one by crocheting but I have no time to make it because I am really busy with my online job and home-based business.

I was strolling around SM last December 9, 2011 and found Halo Mobile Clothing in SM Cyberzone.  You can choose a variety of design for P249.  They have bags for laptop, camera and casing for your portable hard disk drive.

taken from my android

taken from my android

Have you purchased mobile clothing for your gadgets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.