Sunday, December 25, 2011

Interested in Online Photo Reading?

I am new to this online community called www.istoryahi.com.  I've been a member just earlier this month.  There is this thread that I am really interested with and that is online photo reading for people.  How will you get a free photo reading?


All you need is to register and join the interaction.  You can find the thread here.  You can post a solo picture of you for it is easy for the reader to read your picture.  Make sure it's your recent picture.  Hey, this is just for fun. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.